Sunday, March 8, 2015

Short Film Could Use Support!

I wanted to reach out and ask you to be a part of my Indiegogo campaign for the international distribution of my new film SINEATER starring the award-winning Joe Mullins ( Pilgrim Hill)

Sineater was shot on location in Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland in November 2014. It's my second short film, my last being 'Jacob Wrestling With The Angel'. I would be grateful if you can check out the campaign and tell me what you think and/or support it!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sineater-irish-short-film/x/5708858

Make sure to use the link above to see the official trailer, poster, pictures and other videos and information! Find out about myself and the cast & crew!

We are especially looking for an Associate Producer/Executive Producer - check out the amazing perks available. Also if you are a budding actor/filmmaker, check out the very useful perks for that!

-
Thanks!
Bertie Brosnan
Writer/Director
SIN EATER

No comments:

Post a Comment